Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, October 06, 2011

10 Baby Safety Tips - Mom, Dad Never Do These Things

baby sling


Did you know that over 2246 children die each year from SIDS? This statistic was the last since 2004 according to the National SIDS Resource center.

How can your child healthy and safe? These 10 tips will help.

The first piece of advice about SIDS. I had to die so scared that this could be my child and I do not have the time, which leads to death or to avoid them.

1 Can not you sleep on your baby / belly.

It 'was discoveredthat children who sleep on their backs or sides to reduce their chances. Instead of blankets in the crib, the blanket sleeper to buy your baby warm.

Do not use bumper pads in the crib or toys or even basinette in it. So there are in the cradle, but the child. And remember, anyone who cares for your child to ensure that children are able to sleeping on his / her back.

2 There is no need for hot beverages while wearing your baby insling or front carrier.

Even cooking, while her baby in the neck, is simply too dangerous. I trust I need not explain.

3 Do not give soda to keep your baby!

This is like giving your child's pure poison. Believe it or not, when I was growing up, I saw mothers who actually put the baby in a bottle of soda.

They have 4 children die because they have heard, has been shaken.

So I know how it feelswhen you have a baby that just won't stop crying. I read an alarming statistic. It said that about 50% of all adults have no clue that a baby can die or get brain damage if shaken!

You must make sure that anyone who might take care of your baby knows this. Here is a short list of some signs that someone may have done this to your baby.

* Baby won't eat very much

* Vomiting

* Extreme irritability

* Does not lift head even though your baby was doing so before.

* Baby doesn't act the same after someone else has babysat for you.

5. Please keep your baby mugZ2V0IGF3YXk=#">away from people who are smoking including you.

I think you have heard about second hand smoke and it's dangers? If it's possible for you, quit smoking if you're breast feeding.

Whatever you consume goes through your body and may end up in your breast milk.

6. Don't leave your baby alone in the car ever.

Not even for one second. I saw a newspaper article about a woman who had left her car running and ran into her friends house to get something.

Well somehow she had locked the car with the keys inside! Luckily emergency services was able to get the baby out before anything serious happened.

7. Don't give your baby any honey before the age of three.

I found out that there could be botulism spores in it. And, baby's belly cannot deal with these spores at this time.

8. You should not feed your baby solid food too early.

First of all there is the danger of choking. Wait until your baby is at least four months old and then there is actually a chart listing what foods to begin with and how to add the foods to your baby's diet.

9. No fast food ever for your baby please.

Just recently I read an article stating the that a town in California and a town in Europe are banning fast food places from their area.

10. No cow's milk ever.

You must think I'm crazy but hear me out. In my previous article I stated that many diseases have been linked to the consumption of milk and whey.

I encourage you to take this baby care advice into consideration.

Friends Link : colony beach building New observations Cheap Cricut Cartridges Omron Pedometer reviews