Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, September 05, 2011

Baby Necessities - Gear & Supplies For the first few weeks of the child

baby sling


The task of shopping for your first baby can be exciting and overwhelming. It 'difficult to distinguish between "wants" and "needs" and very difficult to stay focused on your first trip to Babies "R" Us.

Below is a list of tools for children, toys, food and sleep. I do not think so, address what it takes to care, diapers, or clothing, be sure to add these items to your list.

Baby Necessities:

Infant CarLocation: You will need a child seat back. I am a big fan of the Graco Snug around.

Diaper bag: in one, the investment will last, it is easy to clean and easy to organize. Make it elegant, too. A Moon Polka Dot has many hip-decisions.

Pram: Some lifestyles demand a jogger, while many parents may simply get a buggy.

Carrier: are several options in this category, and is a very personal decision.
Moreof my friends swear by the baby Bjorn front carrier, but many love using a sling, especially one with a fun pattern like the ones from Serena & Lily. Personally, I preferred the stroller and the infant carrier inserted in a stroller. As my babies got older, I found I had a lot of use for a frame backpack, but this should really not be on your "need' list as you will not use it right mugZ2V0IGF3YXk=#">away. If this is your fist baby I suggest waiting until after the

Related : drink da juice Omron Pedometer reviews Inflatable bounce houses